Every room becomes and eye-catcher with 3D Vertical Waves.
“Our goal was to strengthen the 3D effect of the existing product – the Vertical Wave. Through the spatial representation of spherical shapes, we have succeeded in underlining the plasticity of the louvre shape.
The combination of gentle color sequences and contrast-rich shadows creates a wonderful depth effect and brings the design to life. From a flowing wave structure to a bulbous honeycomb texture, the design opens up exciting insights, depending on the viewing angle." - Silent Gliss Textile Designer, Germany.
Features and Benefits:
- 3D Printing Technology: Visually Stunning 3D digital print of vertical blinds; creation of striking lighting and 3D effects.
- Free Choice of colour range: Free choice of colours matching interior design requests, all RAL colours possible (with exceptions in white, pearl and fluorescent colours)
- Laser cut technology: Precision laser-cut of vertical blinds; smooth borders
- Applicable with SG 2810,2900 and 2950 systems: Various methods of operation for ultimate usability: Chain. Crank or Electric operation suitable.
- Radio remote control system SG 9950 and Silent Gliss Move compatible: Convenient operation at the touch of a button and from anywhere in the world with the Silent Gliss Move app.
As with all new Silent Gliss products we have developed this system with user functionality, elegant design and the highest quality window treatment in mind.
Silent Gliss is a leading global supplier of curtain tracks and blinds, committed to serving the requirements of the upper end of the window treatment market.