First impressions count! Draw attention to your page with eye-catching images.
The ‘thumbnail’ appears in search results as per below.
Editing cover photos (logo, search thumbnail & backdrop image)
- Click the avatar in the top-right and choose ‘Dashboard’ from the drop down.
- Select My Library> Edit Profile in the sidebar to your left and navigate to ‘Cover Photos’.
- Drag & drop the image in the correct upload zone and save (if you cannot drop the image, click on the individual drop zone to open up a file explorer window & find the image on your computer).
Ensure ALL images are uploaded to save.
I need help resizing my images
Cover images have a minimum size requirement (listed above). If you are having issues getting an image to fit with the dimensions, please try the below tool or other readily available online (the below tool is a 3rd party website):
- Upload the image to the resizer tool.
- Select ‘Fixed Aspect Ratio‘ & enter the dimensions (see above for specified dimensions).
- Hover over the image dragging from one end to the other. Position the box & ‘Crop’.
- Under ‘Resize your image’ enter the dimensions & click ‘Resize image’.
- ‘Download Image’ and upload to your profile.
Where can I edit my Avatar?
Your avatar is your display picture for the account – click here to edit.