If you received an email notifying you that your product/service has been tagged, this means a Design Firm would like you to identify you in their project to enable users to source your product/service in-situ.
This is a great start as half the work has already been done for you.
- Click the avatar in the top-right and choose ‘Dashboard’.
- Navigate on the left menu to ‘My Library’ > ‘Projects and Connections’. Alternatively, you can select ‘View all’ under the ‘Connections’ panel.
- Click on the ‘Pending Connections’ tab, and here, you will see any requests you have received to connect with another professional/s. By clicking the ‘ + ‘ symbol, the panel will expand to show what you have been connected as. To accept, click the project listing on the left side of the panel.
- Once on the listing, depending on your profession, you can either: Click the pulsating grey tag to add the product details (ie Product, Category, Brand), including a URL linking back to your site. Click ‘Add to Cart’, and navigate to the shopping cart in the top-right to proceed with payment,
OR, press the yellow ‘Connect’ button on the right side of the screen.
- From here, simply insert your role into the project, and click ‘Submit’.