We recommend you list your regional office locations to make it easier for specifiers to locate the right team faster. You can also add Technical / Sales Reps as required.
Edit / add a new office location:
- Click the avatar in the top-right and choose ‘Dashboard’ from the drop down.
- Select ‘My Library’ > ‘Edit Profile’ in the sidebar to your left and navigate to the ‘Locations’ tab.
- Click ‘Edit’ or ‘Add New Location’ fill in the details and click save.
Google cannot find my address
- Add your location and click ‘Change Address’.
- Re-type the street address in the new box omitting the level, unit and or suite number and select from the suggestions provided.
- If your address is not showing up, check the ‘Google Maps cannot find my address’ box and save.
Where are my office locations found?
Your office locations appear to users under the “About us” section in your profile.
Edit / add a Company Representative
If you are a product supplier, you can do this by completing the same steps as above, though in “office title”, type the name of your rep and their region (eg Susan Sales – NSW Architectural Rep).